By using Midwest Youth Tournaments website, its content or services (the "Site" or the "Website" or the "Service") you agree to comply with these Terms of Service (the "Agreement").
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Site. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, please immediately discontinue to use the Site.
Modifications of terms
We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change to the Terms, we will notify you to your email address.
What constitutes a "material change" will be determined at our sole discretion, in good faith and using common sense and reasonable judgment. If you don't agree with the modifications made, please immediately discontinue to use the Site and ask for the cancellation of your profile and the removal of data regarding you. Continue to use the Site will be interpreted as an implied acceptance of the changes.
Each provision of these Terms shall be construed separately and independently. If any provision is deemed invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be deemed severable from the other and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.
Description of Service
Midwest Youth Tournaments enables its users ("You") to manage and follow events. In the event site created with Midwest Youth Tournaments (the/your "Content") you can manage all information.
In order to try Midwest Youth Tournaments' Exposure Team and Recruitment Service you must provide an username and a password and other information as prompted by the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. Your username and other personal data must remain valid as long as your Midwest Youth Tournaments account remains active and it is your responsibility to update them if they should no longer be accurate or current.
You can delete your Midwest Youth Tournaments account at any time. Deactivating your account will permanently remove all your data from Midwest Youth Tournaments.
All payments made for Midwest Youth Tournaments' events and other purchases will be handled and processed through Paypal - http://www.paypal.com . We will never ask for Credit Card information via our website.
Contributor's conduct and responsibility
You are solely and entirely responsible for all Content that you publish.
Midwest Youth Tournaments does not control, and is not responsible for your Content and Third-Party Content and may not be held liable for their communication to the public.
By making Content available to others, you also warrant that:
- the Content is not unlawful, obscene, harmful, or defamatory and does not contain threats towards any person or entity;
- the Content does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party and does not to publish any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine-generated, and does not contain unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites;
- the event is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or organization;
- you won't engage in any conduct or to post or share any that would interrupt, limit or more generally harm the Site and/or the Service or enable you to gain unauthorized access to the Site, including by using viruses, malicious computer code, programs or files;
- you won't reproduce, copy, sell, or commercially use (including the right to access) in whole or in part, the Service and/or Site.
In case of any violation of the above, Midwest Youth Tournaments reserves the right to cancel or rename your account and/or to block you from accessing the Site as well as to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, governmental request or partner request, at its sole discretion.
You acknowledge and agree that Midwest Youth Tournaments may, in its sole discretion, preserve or disclose your Content, as well as your information, such as email addresses, IP addresses, time-stamps, and other user information, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: comply with legal process, enforce these Terms, respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties, or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Midwest Youth Tournaments, its users, or the general public.
For further information about how your personal information is collected and used, please visit our privacy page and read our policy.
Distribution of Your Content by Midwest Youth Tournaments
Using Midwest Youth Tournaments Service, you grant Midwest Youth Tournaments an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute your Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, the Content, and to grant and authorize sub-licenses (through multiple tiers) of the foregoing. So Midwest Youth Tournaments may distribute your Content for both commercial and non-commercial uses without being liable to any payment or indemnification of any kind by Midwest Youth Tournaments to you. You agree that Midwest Youth Tournaments distributes your Content either directly or through any of its commercial partners. Midwest Youth Tournaments shall, at its sole discretion, decide whether or not it will distribute your Content (and how it will do so), select its commercial partners, and determine all the terms and conditions of said distribution. If you disagree with any of the above, you shall not create Tournaments and other contents on Midwest Youth Tournaments.
In the course of providing you services, Midwest Youth Tournaments may send you notices via email, or display on the Site links to said notices. For instance, Midwest Youth Tournaments will use the email address you provide to register you to use our Service, to verify your authority to use certain features of our Site and Service, to deliver certain services and notices based on the email settings you have selected, to improve and tailor the content and general administration of our Site and Service.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Midwest Youth Tournaments, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for:
- interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; for any loss of data or any harm to Your Content, your Tournaments, your computer system or any other electronic device.
- any use or misuse of Your Content or services made by a third party or a commercial partner, or more generally for the conduct of others.
- inaccuracies, errors, bugs, or interruptions.
In addition, Midwest Youth Tournaments reserves the right to:
- modify or terminate all or any portion of the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- remove Content and accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, obscene, threatening or defamatory, or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms.
Midwest Youth Tournaments' services are provided "as is" with no warranty, express or implied, of any kind and Midwest Youth Tournaments expressly disclaims any and all warranties and conditions. In addition, Midwest Youth Tournaments expressly disclaims any and all representations and warranties that any events or matches will occur.
Midwest Youth Tournaments has no control over and does not host Third-Party Content and Third-Party Services. Similarly, we cannot control links to other websites or other Internet resources. These resources, content and services are provided to you "as is" to facilitate your web browsing. So remember that Midwest Youth Tournaments may not be held liable with respect to third-party resources, content or services and you undertake to directly and exclusively contact the appropriate third party with any claim or request you may have.